How to File a Complaint

You should always contact the cable operator first when you have a complaint. In many cases, the cable operator’s customer service representatives will be able to assist you and solve your problem.

  • Comcast’s customer service telephone number is 1-888-824-8264.
  • Frontier’s customer service telephone number is 1-877-462-8188.
  • Ziply Fiber customer service telephone number is 1-866-699-4759.
  • CenturyLink customer service telephone number is 1-866-956-8596.

If a problem can’t be resolved, and you live in Fairview, Gresham, Portland, Troutdale, Wood Village or Unincorporated Multnomah County, the MHCRC’s professional staff can assist you by investigating and helping to resolve your issue.

To file a complaint against the cable company, use one or more of the following procedures:

  • In your filing, be sure to include your name, complete billing address, your customer number, telephone number, a detailed description of the problem(s) you’ve encounter, and specifically identify your desired outcomes.
    • MAIL us at: MHCRC at P.O. Box 745, Portland, OR 97207-0745.
    • CALL us: 503.823.5385
    • EMAIL us at: mhcrcinfo@mhcrc.org